I hope you're enjoying your 4th of July weekend and having a great summer! And I really hope you've loved working with me so far or I am looking forward to working with you soon!
To make all my clients' lives easier, to make the photography experience better, and to make you love the way you receive your photos more, I've decided to switch photo galleries.
Things that won't change:
1. You will still receive all your beautiful photos digitally and be able to download them easily.
2. You will still receive a print & use release for your digital photos.
3. You will still be able to access your photos online, with the link I provide for quite some time after your session.
4. You can still tell me when you want a custom designed album, invitation, thank you card, or other unique item and I will get it custom designed, printed and ordered for you, just like before!
Things that are getting way better: 1. You can now favorite your photos right in your photo gallery to let me know which ones you like best!
2. You can order prints through my photo lab right from the gallery!
2. The photos you order will be delivered directly to your home.
What you need to keep an eye out for! I will be sending around emails when your photo delivery gallery moves from your old link to the the new one!
Look for an email with this subject line: "Your KatFour Photo Gallery"
Make sure to check your spam folder for any emails from KatFour Photo that might end up there.
If you think you should have gotten an email and you can't find it, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will let you know if your gallery has been moved already and resend the email if necessary! I'm so excited to share this new delivery method with all of you because I believe you will love it! Please tell me what you think and let me know if you have any questions!